If you have overcome last year fretful experience of Flipkart Big Billion Day Sale and seeing all those exciting Flipkart sale banners across the internet, you are once again planning to place your trust on Flipkart.
Here are 5 tips to make your online shopping experience fruitful with some really smart deals.
1. Most of the customer make mistake of going through all deals and discounts on the sale day in order to grab the best one and by the time you zero in on a product, It is already sold or price has been revised.
So to avoid disappointment make your wish list well in advance so that as soon as sale start you can check the price for a particular product and if the deal is lucrative you can proceed to payment.
2. All Products are not on best price even on a particular sale day, so make sure you have done your homework well in advance and have already checked price of products in your wishlist on other popular online shopping sites like snapdeal, amazon and all a day in advance.
You will be saved from regretting later after making a purchase during a sale day and discovering that a particular product was available at a cheaper price at some other site.
3. Save your card details on the site well in advance or keep them handy while making purchase so that there are no chances of your transaction being declined due to some error in typing card details at the last moment.
4. It is a good Idea to focus on stocking bulk use items like diapers, wipes, dog food etc as well as going for less popular categories of products like Books, office equipment etc. You can get some of these at rock bottom prices during the sale.
5. Last but not the least check for your internet connection and speed, you cannot make most of this opportunity with 2G or 3G Speed on your mobile phone, better to have a 4G connection or use broadband for shopping on this D-day.
Hope Flipkart has learned a good lesson from last year customer backlash and this year customers get to see a better execution side of heavily advertised Big Billion Sale Days.